About rob rubicco
Where to Find Me
Childcare & Education
As a co-founder and the operations director Anna and Jack’s Treehouse in New Rochelle, I’ve learned the importance of shaping the future through education.
Giving Back to Communities
People helping people should not be a lost art. We’re in the communities that we love. The more we can foster community, the brighter the future will be.
Food & Cooking
Whether I am cooking for my family, Anna and Jack’s Treehouse staff, or at the local soup kitchens, this is my favorite time. Try my classic meatballs; it’ll change your life.
Savor the Flavors
Cheers to You
- Are you looking for more information about how long does smoked meat last? We’ve got you covered with all that you need to know. As all great lovers of meat […]
- Are you looking for an easy step-by-step smoked pork loin recipe? We got you covered here! I love pork, there is no doubt about that. However, which smoked pork recipe […]
- Portugal is going to have a bigger moment in the spotlight if more people start getting in tune with some of the great wines coming out of there at great […]
- Bodegas Olarra puts quite a few different wines into Costco stores and they always turn out to be solid values. This Gran Reserva may be among the best of the […]
Feed Your Brain
Carry The Weight
- Leaders vs. Managers If you coach, train or develop people, there’s a good chance folks see you as a leader. This is particularly true for entrepreneurs who own and operate […]
- Superman Complex Explored If you always put others first, then you’re bound to have times in life when people let you down. Are you constantly getting hurt because you’re the […]
- STRONG Life Podcast ep 373 brought to you by http://ZachStrength.com and https://UndergroundStrengthCoach.com I began attending Summer Strong in 2010 I believe and since then if memory serves me correctly, this is my 10th […]
- 372 | Career Choices, Tactical Training, Functional Training & Minimalist Workouts for Combat AthletesSTRONG Life Podcast ep 372 Brought to you by http://ZachStrength.com – FREE Training Courses In this episode I crush some awesome QnA and tackle the following topics: Career Choices as a Strength […]
Inspire to Be The Change in the World
Raised for Charity
New Centers Planned
What I’m Listening To Right Now
Do Unto Others
Product and Technology Leader
Rob is a great sales/project partner. He asks lots of great questions, makes sure the plans are aligned and on-schedule while bringing in the right people as needed and translating whenever necessary. He’s a quick study and never drops the ball. I’d work with him again anytime.
Director of Customer Advocacy
Robert was flexible and creative in coming up with a sponsorship package that met my company’s needs. He delivered on all his promises, responded quickly to my requests, and helped make the event a success for my company.
Abbigail Henrietta Williams
Director of Partnerships and Alliances
Rob has a very professional approach and a positive can-do attitude to drive results. I have no hesitation in recommending Robert, he is an asset to any sales team.
More About Rob
Rob Rubicco completed a double major in marketing and business administration and a minor in psychology at Pace University. He also studied culinary arts at the International Culinary Center. For a couple of years, Rob was a consulting SVP in digital transformation. However, his fondness for children urged him to go full-time at Anna and Jack’s Treehouse, which he and his equally talented wife founded in 2013.
Currently, Rob serves as the chief business officer and makes sure that the needs of over a hundred Treehouse families are covered. Rob, his wife Christina Rubicco, who was also a kindergarten teacher, and the rest of the highly competent teachers at The Tree House daycare help learners aged six weeks to five years have a memorable and unique learning experience.
Our Pelham children’s center, New Rochelle daycare nursery, and daycare for Norwalk, CT demonstrate such comprehensive child care. By tailoring our curriculum and learning activities based on children’s needs and using cutting-edge technology, we have earned the Best of Westchester award two times.
Change begins with each of us. Let me show you how.